2014年7月24日星期四

Values

Hi, everyone. I am going to talk about values. This is my opinion from one to ten :
 
1.A comfortable life
 In my opinion a comfortable it is importance because when I have comfortable life I think everything is going to fine. What is my comfortable life? I this in the wolrd everyone friendly it is nice.
 
2.An exciting life
 About exciting life, In my opinion. I love to XSports. XSports the mean is Extreme Sports. Most XSports is about easier to die or injure but someone said you will never fly if you are too scared of the height. You will never live if you are just too scared to die.
 
3.Developing yourself
How to developing myself to the fullest. I think it is difficult to give an example because all is up to me how to study if I want or not.
 
4.Economic Stability
Economic stability it is very inproment because when you have a money you can do many thing but not everything you can ues the money to buy.
 
5.Family unity
This thing I argee it is very improment because when I am family untily my feeling it is best. My mother an farther and family stay togerther.
 
6.Freedom
To me, freedom it is not so improment because I like to stay with my firends. But sometime I need to freedom too.
 
7.Keeping harmony and balance in your life
Work and fun ues togerthe and don't make your life mess bcause in the world, everything is 50%-50% that is good.
 
8.Stable and solid relationships
I think stable and solid relationships this is for when you conversation you won't do everything bad. I think this is about your wisdom.
 
9.Wisdom
Preson wisdom it is improments because wisdom to make you good decided. You have wisdom you won't make a bad decided.
 
10.World peace
I love world peace, I hope in the world not any more war and nobody gone to die. This is what I wish.

1 条评论:

  1. I really agree your opinion. A comfortable life is most important for me too. Even number two of value is same. We have similar value. I know you like sport, but I was surprised that X sport’s mean. I’m afraid to die. You’re very brave man. Your opinion about value is interesting.

    回复删除