2014年7月27日星期日

This weekend

Hi, everyone. I am going to talk about this weekend. I went Downtown a cinema watched a movie. The movie call a "Lucy". It was very nice and I strongly recommend this movie. Fist, it was surprised me because I thought the movie just talk about a woman hero but it wasn't. Actually the movie is talk about anthropology. In fact, how we are become a human. This question it is very difficulty to example because we believe in the world everything is from monoplast. I am so luck I could understand the movie what it was said even they weren't has English captions.

1 条评论:

  1. Hello, Rick! I never been to Downtown cinema, but I went to New Westminster cinema.It is good for us to watch many movie because we can practice listening. Sommetimes I can't understand movie content, but I search many words or centens. I think that you are so great because you can understand that movies content.

    回复删除