2014年8月6日星期三

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Hi, everyone. I am going to talk about this move what I thought. The movie called "The Gods Must Be Crazy". This movie is my teacher to told us and bring to the class. We watched this movie and tried to understand the movie what did it say. To me, I thought this movie it is old fasion and seems like discover but it wasn't because the end it was told me it wasn't a discover.

Ok, let me tell you what happen in this movie. Fist, it was there diffent people live in USA and Northe africa. One women is worker and one man is scientist and one man is savage. One day, the scientist dirver the airplan to vivsit the Northe afica party of one,and then he drank the coke and drip out, so the coke fall in down on the ground. In the same time, the savage found the coke, he doesn't understand what is it because he never seem this thing. So he bring it back to his tribe. The people of tribe it was so exciting. They ues the coke to tools and it was work, but soon has something happen, the tribe people jealousy each other because only one coke. Sometime and someone use the coke and someone take it back. They are hit each other. So, the savage very unhappy, he said " The gods must be crazy"!. Because he thought the coke is god gave him.

I hope you like this movie and I want to your watch for yourslef. Thank you for reading.!

没有评论:

发表评论